BATTERY OPERATED BIKE FOR KIDS
BATTERY OPERATED BIKE FOR KIDS WITH HAND ACCELERATOR & FOOT BRAKE AND LIGHTS
Recently my 4 year Son was gifted Battery Operated Bike for Kids With Hand Accelerator & Foot Brake And Lights by his Grand-Parents.
After one week’s use of the product, I share some information about this product. My 4-year son & 8 years Daughter are enjoying this product means bike.
You can buy it online mode. I have mentioned the correct product link in this post. You can also buy this product from local shops. Spare parts are available in the market.
Product Purchase Link:-https://amzn.to/3992Sp2
Important information about this bike is written below.
1. It is EN 71 Certified, which is the most stringent certification defined by European standards for the safety of babies and toddlers. More details are available in the last of the post, which is taken from Wikipedia.
2. Since it has two additional smaller wheels for balance riding of kids. Its self-weight is also more than 15 kg. So this bike is safer for kids from 4+.
3. It has a small panel with a Pendrive slot for listening to music as per your choice. Also, there is the provision of pre-recorded music. There is one ON/OFF button for start & Stop the bike. Another switch for more options such as Forward, Stop & Backward.
4. Availability of accelerator in handles & Brake on boot gives the feel of the real-life bike to kids.
5. The bike comes with a head-light & Tail Light, which is sufficient to ride at Night on an indoor campus.
6. Wheels are taller & toughened, which can run any rough surface easily.
7. The bike comes with a 12 Volt rechargeable battery, which is capable to run the bike for more than 45 minutes after a full charge of the battery.
8. Its charger gives green light after a full charge of the battery, which saves the battery from overcharging.
9. Normally its main spare parts, Battery & Battery charger is available in the market. So it is a very reliable & enjoyable gift for kids.
10. The bike can easily carry weight up to 50 kg, Which has also shown in the video.
European standard EN 71 specifies safety requirements for toys. Compliance with the standard is legally required for all toys sold in the European Union.
The standard has been published in 14 parts:
EN 71-1: Mechanical and physical properties
EN 71-2: Flammability
EN 71-3: Specification for migration of certain elements
EN 71-4: Experimental sets for chemistry and related activities
EN 71-5: Chemical toys (sets) other than experimental sets
EN 71-6: Graphical symbols for age warning labeling
EN 71-7: Finger paints
EN 71-8: Swings, slides and similar activity toys for indoor and outdoor family domestic use
EN 71-9: Organic chemical compounds – Requirement
EN 71-10: Organic chemical compounds – Sample preparation and extraction
EN 71-11: Organic chemical compounds – Methods of analysis
EN 71-12: N-Nitrosamines and N-Nitrosatable Substances
EN 71-13: Olfactory board games, cosmetic kits and gustative games
EN 71-14: Trampolines for domestic use