HOW TO GET MORE INVITATION AT MATRIMONIAL SITES
Marriage is the most essential part of your life. Finding a suitable partner is more complex & tougher than getting a job. You can change your job. But changing of life partner is very painful process on the emotional & Economical level.
So carefully search & choose your life partner either in case of Arrange or Love marriage. For Arrange marriage, It is better to become a paid member on any good matrimonial sites such as shaadi.com, jeevansathi.com, simplymarry.com etc.
But making a suitable Matrimonial profile & Biodata needs some help & take care of some major point. There are various reasons for less no. of Matrimonial invitation and very less no. of visible partners. These points are illustrated below.
1. Your Verification:- Your mobile no. should be verified by Matrimonial Site. Add your Aadhar Card No. or voter Card No. for your legal verification.
2. The quality of Photographs:- It is always advisable to Upload Good Quality of Photographs. Natural & minimal 3-4 photographs are essential for your good impression.
If possible add photos of your sweet home with your parents. Various time girl has not uploaded their photographs. It is not a good option.
In this digital age, your photographs can be seen easily from Facebook or Twitter. So there is no meaning in hiding identity if you are serious about marriage proposals.
Further, I have suggested some points “How To Get More Invitation At Matrimonial Sites”. These are mentioned below.
1. Paid Member:- Always paid a member of matrimonial sites gets more attention. Paid members can avail all types of help & can see mobile no. & email id. of other members.
2. Educational Details:-Mention college name, Year of passing & if possible mention passing class also.
3. Job & earning details:- Add your employer firm’s name with address. Give brief details of your overall salary package. If you are a businessman then put appropriate details about your good earnings. Attach some photographs with your luxury car, Pets & Foreign tours, etc. So suitable girl & boy can send an invitation without talking you.
4. Family Details:-It is nice to add details about your paternal & maternal family members also. People want to know your family background also in detail. If possible add their profession & education.
5. DOB:-Add your date of birth (DD/MM/Year), Birth time, Blood group & Birthplace.
6. Horoscope:-If you are using the horoscope of the auto-generated horoscope of matrimonial sites. Then read thoroughly. If you have already a horoscope then match it with it. If you find any differences then mention them in your profile separately.
7. Leave your ego:-You are ready to mingle for your life. So leave your ego to invite a suitable girl/boy. Otherwise, it is possible you will miss a better opportunity.
8. Search condition for a partner will be much broader. Such as
Geographical Area of partner (hometown)
I have mentioned some more links about matrimonial matters for your help.
- PARAMETER & STANDARDS IN DETAIL FOR FINDING YOUR SOULMATE (BRIDE/GROOM).
- MATRIMONIAL BIODATA FORMAT FOR EACH RELIGION (HINDU, MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN ETC).
- HOW TO MAKE DETAILED & INTERESTING MATRIMONIAL PROFILE.