MICROSOFT OFFICE SHORTCUT KEYS IN ALL VERSIONS OF WINDOWS
The post is about computer’s Microsoft office shortcut keys in all versions of windows. These keys are very useful in case of typing in Microsoft Office, whether the operating system is Windows 7 or 10.
It is difficult to keep in memory all Microsoft Office shortcut keys. Below mentioned keys are frequently used during any normal typing work at the office or home. Using them, you can able to do fast work in Microsoft Office.
1. Ctrl+A: Select All words in docs.
2. Ctrl+B: Bold selected words in docs.
3. Ctrl+C: Copy selected words in docs.
4. Ctrl+F: Find any word in word/PDF/excel sheet
5. Ctrl+G: GOTO-In multipage docs you can go to the desired page or line by giving page no/line.
6. Ctrl+H: Replace (in multipage docs you can replace any word throughout in a single click)
7. Ctrl+I: Italic (font design can be made to italic means curly type or tilted)
8. Ctrl+K: Insert Hyperlink (you can attach any docs to a particular line, just clicking on this line attached file/picture can be opened)
9. Ctrl+N: New Workbook-for open new page
10. Ctrl+P: Print the displayed page
11. Ctrl+S: Save the working document
12. Ctrl+U: Underline selected words
13. Ctrl+V: Paste [First do Copy/Cut any word by Mouse or Shortcut Key (Ctr+C) then use this command]
14. Ctrl+X: Cut the selected lines or portion of the document
15. Ctrl+Y: Repeat the selected lines.
16. Ctrl+Z: Undo ( revert previous work).
17. Ctrl+END: Moves to the last cell on a worksheet, in the lowest used row.
18. Ctrl+Page Down: Moves to the next sheet in a workbook.
19. Ctrl+Page Up: Moves to the previous sheet in a workbook.
20. F1: Help regarding the existing documents.
21. TAB: Used to go next box in a gradual manner during filling of the form
22. ALT + CTR+DEL: To shut down the computer.
Above shown images used for illustrative purposes only. No copyright infringement intended. They are normally for computer’s typing not for mobile TypePad.