The Need of Matrimonial Sites for Marriage
Earlier Purohits or Pandits are used for the matrimonial relationship between two families. Relatives have time to discuss & find the correct relation for their family members. So earlier, there is no need for Matrimonial Sites for marriage.
Presently we have more friends in the virtual world on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. They have no time to discuss our issues. Here the need for matrimonial sites for marriage comes in light.
So after putting the correct & detailed profile of your Son or Daughter on any matrimonial site, it goes worldwide. Here matrimonial sites work as your relative to discuss details of your Son or daughter.
So you also agree with the need for Matrimonial sites.
You can choose a paid or free service as per your need & area. Paid service is better to get more supports. In paid service, you get more protection, mobile no & email id of interested partners.
After getting the contact details, you can directly contact them for a relationship proposal.
Once you log in Matrimonial Site, you have to upload/fill the Matrimonial Profile of Son or Daughter. Here I am providing the Standard format of the Girl & Boy Profile for the Matrimonial Website.
For making a description you will mix both profiles as per your need. A good profile attracts more marriage proposals.
STANDARD PROFILE OF GIRL
1. Basic Introduction:- I am putting up this profile on behalf of Daughter/my self/sister, Name.She was born and got primary education in district,state & B E/BA/MBBS/ in year/college/subject. She has also M Tech/Master degree in subject/college if has a master’s degree.
After that, she works in a company/prepares for the exam. Not only she is good-looking but also a very simple and down-to-earth girl.
She is a smart and beautiful girl with all family morals in her. She is born and brought up in a joint family with traditional values. Her interest includes Drawing, shopping, and cooking and gardening.
1. About Family:- Ours is a closely-knit family of —- members, originally from district & state. Her father is working in a company/govt organization. She has one sister & one brother.
Elder one is married with as PO in Govt. Bank & brother is working as an engineer in the govt/Pvt organization & unmarried. Mother is the homemaker. Her father has three brothers (give their job profile or business area).
2. Partner Expectations:- Due to her Education & present job seek a well-qualified Boy. Prospects preferably from similar linguistic and cultured families are invited.
STANDARD PROFILE OF BOY
Basic Introduction:- He is a creative, ambitious, caring, understanding, and broadminded boy belonging to a reputed family. He is Govt/Pvt Job or in business by his choice based in District (State) dealing in ————.He is an ardent traveler, has been traveled most of India on the professional and personal front.
As his business is proceeding he will need to travel to foreign countries frequently. To pass time when alone or particularly long-distance travel, he prefers to read books and surf the net. His interest includes gardening, drawing, and shopping. He is a pet lover too.
1. Educational & Professional Background:- He did his schooling from ————– higher secondary from ——— and did his B.Tech in ————–in YEAR ——–.
2. Partner Expectations:- We seek a well-qualified, cheerful, down-to-earth girl with the quality of simplicity and respect for elders. We are open-minded.