TRAINING FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS FROM FCRI – KERALA
Fluid Control Research Institute is a national Centre of the Government of India under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
These courses are boon for fresh or working Mechanical Engineers. It is the premier institute at Kanjikode West, Palakkad – 678623, Kerala, India.
The institute is dedicated to R&D on flow products, Testing and Calibration of Valves, flow meters, and other measuring instruments as per ISO requirements, Model approval Tests, software for design and selection of flow meters/valves and specialized training programs, and more on the various facilities viz., Water Flow Lab, Air Flow Lab, Oil Flow Laboratory and other auxiliary laboratories.
But selection for the institute is not direct. For admission in training, you have to register yourself first, then apply for any training course. After scrutiny of your biodata, they will inform you for admission. It has a hostel facility. Along with the National Training program, they also conducted specialized advanced Training programs for overseas personnel such as:
I) Training on Oil, Water and Gas Flow Measurement & Control Techniques & Standards
ii) Training on Instrumentation and Control & Data Acquisition System in Fluid Flow in Process and Petroleum Engineering.
iii) Training on Digital Library Practices & Information Technology Application for Knowledge Management
iv) Training program on Quality System Certification (ISO 9001) & Six sigma practices for Organizations / Laboratories (Testing & Calibration).
BI-MONTHLY PROGRAMMES FOR EXECUTIVES(TENTATIVE)
- Advanced Flow Measurement & Instrumentation – Principles & Practice – DURATION – 3 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 17,750* US $ 1,064**
- Liquid Hydrocarbon Flow Measurement and Custody Transfer – DURATION – 3 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 17,750* US $ 1,064**
- Water Transmission & distribution Engineering- DURATION -2 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 12,679* US $ 766**
- On the Job Training for Field Engineers on Flowmeters & Calibration Techniques – DURATION -5 Days, Cost- Approx -Rs. 29,162* US $ 1,736**
- Basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics -DURATION -2 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 12,388* US $ 749**
- Gas flow Measurement/Natural Gas Custody Transfer as per AGA Standards – DURATION -4 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 17,750* US $ 1,064**
- Metrology, Pressure, Thermal & Electro Technical Measurements and Calibration- DURATION -3 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 17,750* US $ 1,064**
- Control Valves & Actuators – DURATION – 3 Days, Cost- Approx Rs. 17,750* US $ 1,064**
- NOTE:- * For Indians working in India,** for those working abroad,Fee per participant (including S.T.@15%)
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME FOR PRACTICING/FRESH ENGINEERS
Liquid & Gas/Air Flow Measurement & Control Techniques and Standards, DURATION -3 Months, Cost- Approx Rs. 63,457 including Service Tax @ 15% (For Indian Participants) Non Residential
Fluid Flow, Instrumentation Engineering and DAS In Process Industries, DURATION -3 Months, Cost- Approx Rs. 63,457 including Service Tax @ 15% (For Indian Participants) Non Residential
Above shown images used for illustrative purposes only. No Copyright infringement intended.